McDarnold's (Superseded) McDarnold's (Superseded)

that was great

i thought it was really funny and well done! can't wait for the next one

EgoCity Chap V disk1 EgoCity Chap V disk1

not all that great

maybe its just me but that bored t he crap out of me. the graphics were alright but the voices all sounded like my friend nick, it was weird....you also killed my buzz.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

that was haLARIOUS

oh man that was awesome. don't we all love a good laugh at tom cruise's expense? i guess that makes me a jerk....nothin but love Tom!!!!

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

could be better....

a little bit funny....but i guess i just hate sprites

Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO Claveman Ep. 4/5 UNO

super duper rad!

I think i just found a new favorite flash animator! everything was awesome from the art, to the voices, the sound quality and the theme songs. please god keep making flash animations!

(Old) Contra: Uncut (Old) Contra: Uncut

decent

i hate sprites....and i was gonna blam it at first, but then you actually did a good job with the canadian south park spoofing so it was amusing and i gave it a 5

BEAT IT! BEAT IT!

awesome!

dude that ruled! a lot like Marc M. from sick animation, you should check him out. he's funny as hell too.

blink 182 - i miss you blink 182 - i miss you

come on....really

ok...SOME of the graphics were good....but would it have been THAT much more difficult to have drawn blink 182 instead of the japanese triplets? i mean....all three of those dudes looked the same!

Rokku Rokku

good story

the story was really good, the only thing was that the graphics were really bad and some of the sound effects were annoying as hell. the elevator ding and the alarm made me want to close the window...but i'm glad i didn't. So if you could clean up the animation and the effects this could be a really rad series.

The Real George Bush The Real George Bush

not bad but needs work

i thought the message was pretty rad and funny. Don't give up, you've got a lot of potential!